The Rpg Board :]

Where creative minds have no boundaries.

Roleplay Forum

Forum Home > One on One Rpgs > Anyone Here?

Kimberlayy.

Hey guys, I was just taking a nostalgic walk through a few of these RPG sites that I used to be extremely active on because Collin and I were talking about them the other day, and I saw that this was the only one that had recent activity. If anyone would like to a start a 1-on-1 with me, I would love that. I promise I will be active and timely with responses, classes are out for winter break for almost a month, so I truly have nothing better to do with my time and work is laid back during this time of year. :P 

December 12, 2016 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Taylor (:
I'm still here! I always hopefully check up on the forum in hopes magic can happen again.
--

The secrets you tell me, I'll take to my grave. There's bones in my closet, but you hang stuff anyway. And if you have nightmares, we'll dance on the bed. I know that you love me, love me, even when I lose my head. Guillotine.

December 13, 2016 at 2:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kimberlayy.

Hey, yay! Are you interested in doing a one-on-one with me? I check once or twice a year to see if there's any action, but usually I can never catch anyone. 

--

NODAYBUT2DAY.xx<3

December 13, 2016 at 10:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Racheal
I'm still here too.
December 13, 2016 at 12:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kimberlayy.

Hey there! I can get a 1-on-1 started with both of y'all then? I would say let's just do one with all three of us, but since there's not that much activity on these sites, those usually fall through pretty quickly

--

NODAYBUT2DAY.xx<3

December 13, 2016 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Racheal
Yea that's true. I'm always up for a 1-on-1.
December 13, 2016 at 2:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kimberlayy.

Alright, I'll create a post for us :) 

--

NODAYBUT2DAY.xx<3

December 13, 2016 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Taylor (:
I'm down for one as well!
--

The secrets you tell me, I'll take to my grave. There's bones in my closet, but you hang stuff anyway. And if you have nightmares, we'll dance on the bed. I know that you love me, love me, even when I lose my head. Guillotine.

December 15, 2016 at 3:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kimberlayy.

Alright, sounds good! We can just do it here since Racheal and I moved ours to a different thread!

--

NODAYBUT2DAY.xx<3

December 15, 2016 at 8:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Taylor (:
Perfect! Ok so how do we want to set it up? How many charries? And what should the topic be?
--

December 16, 2016 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kimberlayy.

I'm up for anything! I'm doing a winter-themed/coming home for the holidays one with Racheal at the moment, so maybe not that! 

And 2 or 4 is fine with me :) 

--

NODAYBUT2DAY.xx<3

December 16, 2016 at 8:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Taylor (:
Four is cool with me! And ok then let's go somewhere totally different with ours. New Years party somewhere exclusive, or something like where people died and this company brought them back to life so now they have to cope with this new life, or something with an older sibling secretly hooking up with his other siblings friend, I don't know I'm just rambling off whatever is off the top of my head (:
--

December 16, 2016 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kimberlayy.

I really like the people coming back to life and coping with their new life thing! Idk, maybe we could do that it was like a group of high schoolers or college kids or something who were on a trip of some sort? And like their bus crashed and they all died except like one character each for us. And then we can tie in the older sibling hooking up with his/her sibling's friend into that? Because they all remember their old lives, but of course things are different now? 

--

NODAYBUT2DAY.xx<3

December 16, 2016 at 1:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kimberlayy.

I really like that idea, I've kinda taken it and ran with it at this point :P A couple of other storylines that could go with that topic could be there was a couple, one of them died, one of them didn't, so it could deal with both of them adjusting, one to having gone through the trauma of their loved one dying and coming back to life (and maybe them having moved on with someone else?) and the other with coming back to life and maybe realizing that being stuck in a relationship isn't for them, or they'd been fighting before the accident happened and so this person realizes that they really do love and care for the other? idk 

--

NODAYBUT2DAY.xx<3

December 16, 2016 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Taylor (:
Yeah! Hell yeah! I'm totally down to go with that. It was just some random thing that came to me so I'm glad you like it. And that works good with four charries too. This is gonna work out swimmingly! Do we want to set up some scenarios and character bios or just jump right in? I'm good with either.
--

December 16, 2016 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kimberlayy.

Yeah let's do scenarios and character bios, if that's okay with you. Out of the two scenarios we already have, who do you want to be?

--

NODAYBUT2DAY.xx<3

December 16, 2016 at 7:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Taylor (:
If you mean with the older sibling thing, I'm cool with either just depends on who you want. And ok I'll start working on setting the scene and I'll post that after we have our bios.
--

December 17, 2016 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kimberlayy.

Well that's why I was asking so I'd know how to set up my bios!

Who do you want to be out of the couple that was dating before the accident? And is your character going to be the one that survived or the one that died?

And out of the older sibling/younger sibling scenario who do you want to be? 

--

NODAYBUT2DAY.xx<3

December 17, 2016 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Taylor (:
I was thinking for the scenario it could be a class trip end of the year sort of thing, where it mingles in like seniors in high school and first year college leaders who came back to help out with their former high school. And I'm cool with being one of the males in either one of those, that way we get one each either way, unless you want to make one of them a gay couple that could work too! Whatever works. And I'm cool with being the older sibling.
--

December 17, 2016 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Taylor (:
And I was thinking in the couple I could be the one who died but either way.
--

December 17, 2016 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.